Concealed Weapons Coarse.
participants must be/have:
• A U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
• 21 years of age or older
• Able to speak, read and write in English (no interpreters)
• NO felony convictions
• NO misdemeanor convictions for crimes of domestic violence
• NO record of drug or alcohol abuse
• NOT under a restraining order for violence
• NOT been adjudicated incompetent
• The ability to demonstrate competency with a handgun (safe handling, loading, unloading and firing)
• Pre-registration and Pre-payment (in person or by phone, at desired location)
• Participation in CWFL Course must be desired for a lawful purpose(s)
• Government Issued Photo Identification (Drivers License or State ID card)
• Tuition: $85
• CALL STORE FOR CLASS SCHEDULE.